Complaint Review: Lighting Universe - Allied Trade Group

• Updated: Fri, October 02, 2009

• Reported By: a-baby — Albany New York USA
Lighting Universe - Allied Trade Group
lightinguniverse.com Internet, Washington United States of America

Lighting Universe - Allied Trade Group Lighting Universe product inaccuracies on site and horrible return policies Internet, Washington

I ordered two fixtures and the special bulbs that they specified for these lights. I ended up placing the order by phone, because the online order would not go through. The lights and bulbs were delivered promptly, and the fixtures were very nice but the bulbs did not, in fact, fit the fixture.

Although the site said that bulbs are not returnable, this was their fault. I only ordered these bulbs because they were listed to go with this fixture. I had to order 25 bulbs.

Returning these bulbs was impossible. I had documented every conversation and email I had with ATG over several months. The reps were always very nice but nothing ever happened.

I eventually had to use VISA to get my money back. I still have a box of 25 bulbs that I have no use for.

I have no complaint about the fixtures. They are very nice and were not misrepresented, but be very careful if you order from them. They will not respond, even when they are mistaken. I will never order from ATG again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2009 02:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lighting-Universe-Allied-Trade-Group/Internet-Washington-/Lighting-Universe-Allied-Trade-Group-Lighting-Universe-product-inaccuracies-on-site-and-503384. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lighting Universe - Allied Trade Group