Complaint Review: Lighting Universe

• Updated: Wed, May 18, 2011

• Reported By: eaosipow — TACOMA Washington United States of America
Lighting Universe

Lighting Universe ATG Horrible Company Internet

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE customer service! Buyer beware! They sent me a duplicate order after I had called to cancel it days before the item shipped out. They shipped it anyway and want me to return it at my cost. I tried e-mailing this customer service department and I never received a response so I then called their customer service department (waited on hold for 23 mins.) to try and remedy this situation and when I asked to speak with a manager I was hung up on! I tried to call back and they refused to let me speak with a manager or give me the name of the person I was speaking to.

We just placed 3 orders totaling over $700. I am going to try my hardest to return all items because I want NOTHING to do with this HORRIBLE company. Please save your money, time, and grief and do not ever order from LightingUniverse/ATGstores.com!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2011 11:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lighting-Universe/internet/Lighting-Universe-ATG-Horrible-Company-Internet-730647. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lighting Universe