lovely

• Submitted: Fri, January 18, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, January 18, 2013

• Reported By: Greg — Escondido California United States of America
Lighting Universe

Lighting Universe ATG Stores They are crooks! Do not buy from these unethical jerks! Internet

I order four lights from these jerks and two days later my client found some other lights that she liked better. I called and asked if I could cancel the order and do an exchange for some other lights. I was told that since I called and canceled right away that it was not a problem.  This person even called the manufacturer while I was on hold to make sure we could cancel the order! The Christmas Holidays came and went and so I finally got back to Lighting Universe (ATG Stores) three weeks later to get the new lights that my client decided on they told me that the original order that I canceled was in process and that I could not cancel the order. I informed them that I had already canceled the order and I told them the representative that I spoke with and they said that she should not have done what she did and the order was non- cancelable. They told me that I could always resell the lights on ebay. Rude! They told me that the restocking fee was 75% and that they would refund me $425 out of a $1,700 order.

I called my credit card company to see if they could help and basically they said that I did not have much of a case because I did not have a order cancelation confirmation number. Do buy anything from atg stores or Lighting Universe. They are crooks!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2013 10:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lighting-Universe/internet/Lighting-Universe-ATG-Stores-They-are-crooks-Do-not-buy-from-these-unethical-jerks-Inte-999558. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lighting Universe