Complaint Review: Lightship Employment Solutions

• Updated: Wed, February 13, 2013

• Reported By: Ed — Chicago United States of America
Lightship Employment Solutions
180 N. Stetson, Suite 3500 Internet United States of America

Lightship Employment Solutions LES, Lightship Executive Advisors, Marston Mills, MMI Scam Internet

I recently had conversations with this company, after getting lured in. I have to say I was initially intrigued. Elizabeth, the woman that you encounter first, is persistent. When I indicated concern about paying for their service, she basically told me that I was losing money the longer I waited to sign on with them...and ultimately ended up trying to get me to agree by paying in installments. She doesn't take no for an answer. She had me speak with a team leader, who still left me uneasy and unsure. Elizabeth sent several follow up emails practically harassing me to sign an agreement. It's interesting because their website talks about having a "team" work for you, but as best I could gather there are only two people working for this place. ("Every client is assigned to a team, rather than an individual researcher, to capitalize on intellectual contribution and to guarantee quick turnaround time.")

Until I researched them, I had no idea I was speaking with a father and daughter, with a history of dishonesty, lack of integrity, no proven results and no office space. Their website alone should have been a clue for me. It's screams "fake." Thankfully, I researched their name on Google and discovered the many reports about them on blogs, yelp, CallFerret and here. Like bottled water, they are selling something anyone can get for free. Thanks to RipOffReport, I was saved $1,800.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2013 02:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lightship-Employment-Solutions/internet/Lightship-Employment-Solutions-LES-Lightship-Executive-Advisors-Marston-Mills-MMI-Scam-1013678. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lightship Employment Solutions