Complaint Review: Lightstream Seminars

• Updated: Thu, November 17, 2011

• Reported By: kristy — California United States of America
Lightstream Seminars
1772 E. Ave Arboles #J-240 Thousand Oaks, California United States of America

Lightstream Seminars Paul Justi Discrimation -because I did not show up for a meeting 1x only basis- he pulled me out of the group and then I tried to email,phone him and go see him in person. This person would not even talk to me Thousand Oaks, California

This is a complaint against a company called Lightstream, apparently it is a seminar on self improvement. Although, the man who runs it, Paul Justi lacks any kind of skills in handling people.   Apparently he charged $26 for a group meeting.  I had said I was going to attend, but I could not at the last minute.  I could not reach him by telephone to communicate to let advise him.  I called thereafter and email and he refused to call me back.  He said many others did this to him and he pulled them out of the group.

I went to him personally at a seminar and apologize that I could not call him and asked for info on his seminars.  This man was the most rudest person in world I ever met.   He said I was manupulating his space and would not talk to me.   Now if if this man is in the seminar, self improvement, he surely does not know how to handle people or people skills.

I am wondering if anyone out there has had a ruin in with Paul Justi who apparently pulls people out of meetupgroups and host the Lightstream Seminars.

I do not recommend his company Lightstream Seminars to anyone thinking about attending.    Please by bass and move on to others out there that might be more receptitive in helping people

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2011 09:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lightstream-Seminars/Thousand-Oaks-California-91362/Lightstream-Seminars-Paul-Justi-Discrimation-because-I-did-not-show-up-for-a-meeting-1x-798995. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lightstream Seminars