Complaint Review: Likom USA Corp, Frys

• Submitted: Sat, August 31, 2002
  • Updated: Sat, August 31, 2002

• Reported By:Stayton OR
Likom USA Corp, Frys
29400 SW Towncenter Loop West , Wilsonville , OR Likom USA 1301 John Reed Court City of Industry, California U.S.A.

Likom USA Corp, Frys ripoff Futura monitor rebate I sent in all the reciepts and papers I had to and have had no response This was over 6 months ago ripoff City of Industry California

When I was placed on SSI I took my extra money and purchased a Futura monitor.I bought this because it would give me a rebate to save some money. i am on a very limited income and every dime counts. I sent in all the paper work, Reciepts store proof of purchase etc. I have had no Response at all. I keep hoping but it has been to long.

Helene
Stayton, Oregon

*EDitorial: The Marketing Rebate Rip Off ...Manufactures invent reasons why not to pay the consumer

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2002 04:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Likom-USA-Corp-Frys/Likom-USA-1301-John-Reed-Court-City-of-Industry-California-91745/Likom-USA-Corp-Frys-ripoff-Futura-monitor-rebate-I-sent-in-all-the-reciepts-and-papers-I-28643. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Likom USA Corp, Frys