Complaint Review: Likom USA - Frys

• Updated: Thu, July 19, 2012

• Reported By:lakeside California
Likom USA - Frys
1041 S.Lawson Street City Of Industry, California United States of America

Likom USA ripoff rebate unfullfilled no response Frys' Electronics won't pay fraudulent ripoff business False advertising to get YOU in the door, then NO Rebate will ver come and they know it! City Of Industry California

I bought a d**n monitor in May 01 for $300 bucks and sent my rebate in and got nothing. So 8 months later I contact Frys' and they fill out thier lost rebate form and put me in a file with hundreds of others. They call me the next day and said the rebate from Likom is on its way, BULL F***ING s**t!!!

6 months later I go back in and talk to some $6 an hour Frys' loser and he can't find anything on this, so he takes it to his fat supervisor and she discredits the whole thing because the sticker I peeled and placed on the rebate form was the part # and not the UPC code. Well even if I come up with the UPC code Likom has all of my original box ID stickers and they won't accept copies, guess I'm just screwed!!

Frys' electronics should be responsible for this mess and I will probally sue them in small claims court for my $70 dollars, ($50 + another $20 holiday rebate). I work with the local San Diego T.V. Stations and see a great consumer story here but I need everyone that has been screwed by LICKCUM or is it LIKOM, to Picket in front of Frys' and also send a letter to me on how Frys & Likom screwed you.

Bill lakeside, California

*EDitorial: The Marketing Rebate Rip Off ...Manufactures invent reasons why not to pay the consumer

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2003 12:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Likom-USA-Frys/City-Of-Industry-California-91748/Likom-USA-ripoff-rebate-unfullfilled-no-response-Frys-Electronics-wont-pay-fraudulent-ri-54644. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Likom USA - Frys