Complaint Review: Likom USA & Fry's

• Submitted: Sun, July 28, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, September 18, 2002

• Reported By:Spg Vly CA
Likom USA & Fry's
1001 S Lawson St City of Industry, California U.S.A.

Likom USA & Fry's is a ripoff. City of Industry, California *REBUTTAL *EDitor's Comment

*Consumer Comment: rip off report scared me Re: Fry's likomusa.com rebate

*0: Likom USA & Fry's

On 05/17/02 I purchased a monitor with a $50 Likom rebate and a $20 Fry's Rebate. I have not received anything. I called Fry's and they said to call the company. Rita Spring Valley, California

*EDitorial: The Marketing Rebate Rip Off ...Manufactures invent reasons why not to pay the consumer

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2002 07:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Likom-USA-Frys/City-of-Industry-California-91748/Likom-USA-Frys-is-a-ripoff-City-of-Industry-California-REBUTTAL-EDitors-Comment-25550. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Likom USA & Fry's

#1 0

AUTHOR: - ()

What are you talking about one-sided? Something tells me you are probably a Likom Shill who is trying to defraud the innocent into even more rip-offs.

Perhaps this individual also knows that law enforcement may be looking into the notorious activities of this dubious company.

I have just had a conversation with an executive at Fry's and they told me that they have discontinue the sale of Likom products, mostly because of all the complaints they have received, which were almost exclusively reported on this site. Is that one-sided enough for you?

#2 0

#3 0

#4 0

rip off report scared me Re: Fry's likomusa.com rebate

AUTHOR: Kelly - ()

I just want you to know that I received my rebate a week or so after sending it in. I followed the simple instructions and Mailed it, You had me worried by all these reports but I think that they just didn't follow the instructions.I was so worried I made a cd copy of all repits and forms, sent letter with tracking, cost me $3.80.

Anyway the reason I am sending this is so you can use it as a rebuttal of the rip off report about likomusa.com. I own a company and I would be very upset about this. I feel it it one sided and the company in question makes a GREAT monitor and the report is one sided.

I love my 20 in monitor I got a Fry's and if people could follow simple instructions there would be less problems. The form is clear on what you need to send in and how many days after purches the post mark must be.

Kelly N.

#6 0

Likom USA & Fry's

AUTHOR: - ()

The same day I entered my ripoff comments about Likom and Fry's, I also e-mailed Likom. The next day I had a call from them and they said my check would arrive within a week. I am happy to say that they sent me the $70 immediately and I deposited it in my account on 08/07. Therefore, my report should be deleted or this should supercede the original report that I submitted.