Complaint Review: Likom USA

• Submitted: Tue, February 19, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, February 19, 2002

• Reported By:
Likom USA
City Of Industry, California U.S.A.

Likom USA Monitor Rebate Ripoff

*0: Update

On September 24, I bought a 19" monitor at Fry's Electronics; and filled out the rebate form for $70.00 ($50 + $20 Thanksgiving Special...) I did comply with the original instructions.

They now say that they cannot find my original documents. They asked me for a copy of receipt and serial number. I did send them by fax. Now, they say they cannot process the rebate by fax!!!!

This is a Thanksgiving special for Likom USA; and not for me.

Jan.
Aliso Viejo.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Likom-USA/City-Of-Industry-California/Likom-USA-Monitor-Rebate-Ripoff-14479. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Likom USA

#1 0

Update

AUTHOR: - ()

Finally, I got a call from Likom USA saying that they located my original document. They will process my rebate in the next 10 days.

#2 0

Update

AUTHOR: - ()

#3 0

Update

AUTHOR: - ()