Complaint Review: Likom USA

• Submitted: Thu, March 21, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, March 21, 2002

• Reported By:Tempe AZ
Likom USA
PO Box 92950 Industry, California U.S.A.

Likom USA ripoff dishonest fraudelent rude Industry California

I submitted my rebate form & info on 12/8/2001, only to find out that the rebate info I sent has been misplaced by Likom USA and even after I faxed copies (and an invoice from Fry's Electronics providing proof), they are refusing to refund my $50... After many calls, they are getting rude... especially the so called supervisor Linda. I asked to be transfered to the CEO, but got his voice mail and personally I think he's too afraid hiding behind his desk to even call a customer back.

This battle with Likom USA has been a long battle, and only seeing it getting worse before anything comes of this. It's the principle now that matters. This company is not honoring their rebates because they keep saying that they can't locate my original documents, even after I resubmitted more proof that it was purchased.

And get this, to make things better, I get a call on my mobile # that was listed on the rebate form and the customer service supervisor Linda said that I gave that to her... yeah, right... dream on lady, get some customer service skills before trying to act like a supervisor. Oh, and Yvonne, if you can't read the notes that you put in your computer, try listening and inputting the data in the correct screens next time.

I have contacted the BBB, FTC, the Attorney General as well as the Society of Consumer Affairs, and consider this a case of FRAUD!!!

Andy
Tempe, Arizona

*EDitorial: The Marketing Rebate Rip Off ...Manufactures invent reasons why not to pay the consume

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Likom-USA/Industry-California-91715/Likom-USA-ripoff-dishonest-fraudelent-rude-Industry-California-17315. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Likom USA