existed

• Reported By: LilyB — Burnet Texas United States of America
LilyB
400 Thomas Ridge Road Burnet, Texas United States of America

LilyB Vanderbilt Pools, Lighthouse Pools, etc. Burnet, Texas

It is such a shame, that people try and really want to rip off customers.

I am so disgusted, that Brian and Doug Waugh, and Aaron Alling were such swindlers.

Made us feel that we were getting such a good deal.  I paid them 2 payments, and never should have paid them the 3rd payment, which they showed up 2 days before we left on a missoinary tripo with our church.  Was told we would come back to everything being finished.  After coming back from a stressful job of working in Haiti, to only find out that they 3 swindlers would not even return phone calls, emails, text messages, nothing, but had the audacity to send an email saying we are so sorry, but Oh well good by the way we wish you Good Wishes. Yeh.   What a bunch of jokers.  I could not wait to tear up their stupid signs out front of my house.  6 weeks later, and over $20,000 we finished our pool.  I cannot tell you how much we despise of these people.  They will enjoy their time, but that will be later.  How funny they jumped on getting their names off of Facebook, etc.  Even one of the guys wives, Brian his wife a schoolteacher what a shame she will suffer also.  How can parents feel confident in dealing with her.
I already contacted AA center, Allen Center, and all the other companies that they worked for. I hope they know how they ripped us off. and to no remorse. Not even the guts to come out and tell us what is going on.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2012 06:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LilyB/Burnet-Texas-78611/LilyB-Vanderbilt-Pools-Lighthouse-Pools-etc-Burnet-Texas-942643. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LilyB