Complaint Review: Limited Earth LLC, Linda Ryan and Juan Mendoza

• Submitted: Fri, January 11, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, January 23, 2013

• Reported By: honestreporting — Los Angeles California United States of America
Limited Earth LLC, Linda Ryan and Juan Mendoza
6301 Owensmouth Avenue Woodland Hills, California United States of America

Limited Earth LLC, Linda Ryan and Juan Mendoza Golden Key Financial Services ripoff, fraud, lies, scam, DO NOT INVEST Woodland Hills, California

*General Comment: WE WANT ALEX MORENO

*Consumer Comment: GK Financial Has nothing to do with Juan Mendoza or Limited Earth LC

*Author of original report: Limited Earth and Limited Earth Investments, LLC - one and the same?

*General Comment: Ripped me off and stole our name and logo

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Limited Earth stole form disabled Vets

We have been ripped off, lied to, clearly and simply by Limited Earth Investment, LLC (aka Limited Earth LLC), Linda Ryan and Juan Mendoza There are three of us with three separate deals associated with the parties listed above also have been ripped off by them. Do not invest or contract services with Limited Earth Investments LLC, Linda Ryan or Juan Mendoza. They will not pay you back or refund your monies, but give you multiple promises to do so, then delay, delay, delay, then harass you if you ask when you are getting your monies and come up with different stories each time but bottomline is They don't pay back or come through when you need them for services.

The story is the same with all of us Juan Mendoza approached us as a representative of Limited Earth, LLC. (The logo of Limited Earth Investments LLC on our agreement is the same as it is on the Limited Earth Investments LLC Facebook page if you google it). He said he worked with Chris Brown and his people and showed books of materials of marketing campaigns he worked on. Juan then asked us to wire monies directly into Linda Ryans bank account (CEO of Limited Earth, LLC) - two of us for services never done, and one of us as a straightout business loan. Juan borrowed more monies a month later from one of us, promising to pay that second loan back within a short time, and it never happened. They only gave promises, promises, promises that they would repay loan in certain amount of time. or give services, then there were the lack of services, then there were the promises to refund the monies or repay the loans for all of us, then there were the accusations and verbal harassments given to us for asking for our monies back from the loans given out or monies given out for services. None of us were ever paid back.

We posted something on the Internet last year about this, as one of our second loans was never paid back (as we were waiting on our first loan which ultimately defaulted), and there was an immediate response and bullying to take it down "or lose everything" - we did, but no monies were ever paid other than a small $300. We investigated where Limited Earth Investment, LLCs offices are supposed to exist in Woodland Hills. It does not exist there physically we went there and the building manager had never heard of any of these people.

We truly hope these people learn their lesson. It takes a lot to post something on the Internet, and we are not doing this to damage anyones reputations as much as to warn others not to invest with them until they get legit and pay all debts owing to people they have ripped off (you know who if you are responsible and reading this). We forgive you, but hope you all learn your lessons, or someone bigger, with more resources might do something more to impede all the good you could have done in life. Its sad that these people exist and carry so much drama in what could have been good business deals if they were legit and did what they said and paid back their monies to people who trusted them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2013 10:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Limited-Earth-LLC-Linda-Ryan-and-Juan-Mendoza/Woodland-Hills-California-91367/Limited-Earth-LLC-Linda-Ryan-and-Juan-Mendoza-Golden-Key-Financial-Services-ripoff-fra-995505. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Limited Earth LLC, Linda Ryan and Juan Mendoza

#1 General Comment

WE WANT ALEX MORENO

AUTHOR: jester - ()

$2,000 CASH REWARD

LIMITED EARTH LLC

Alex Moreno Ripped off my company and the disabled Veteran's who depended on us. We of course will not stop until this money is returned though now much further damage has been performed by his actions.

We have now found a way to not only accomplish this but to imprison this scum and any person connected with him no matter how long ago this occured.

In the past we have filed a civil action and then subpoenaed all texting that took over a years time and in that year we have always found incriminating evidence that locked those criminals and all those involved with away in federal prison on interstate raceketeering charges.

If your company does not have anything to do with this scum or scam as you have written and you would like to disclose his actual whereabouts as you have written then feel free to do so and once he's caught all will be dropped from the net otherwise we are just getting started and all those involved will be charged.

$2,000 CASH REWARD

FOR THE WHEREABOUTS OF

JUAN MENDOZA aka AJ MENDOZA aka ALEX MENDOZA

hotline 805-205-5746

GK Financial Has nothing to do with Juan Mendoza or Limited Earth LC

AUTHOR: GK Financial - ()

GK Financial was duped by Juan Mendoza and Limited Earth LLC the same way as the person that wrote this report.

We are not associated with Juan Mendoza or Limited Earth LLC in any way whatsoever - they are crooks - plain and simple who used our name and company as cover - we never worked with them and were taken advantage of them the same way

Limited Earth and Limited Earth Investments, LLC - one and the same?

AUTHOR: honestreporting - ()

Hi there.

We did a bit of digging into the Internet and find a lot of links with Limited Earth and Limited Earth Inivestments, LLC - if, as this new blog poster who represents Limited Earth Investments, LLC says, they are the "real" Limited Earth Investments, LLC, and now LEI, LLC and have not ripped people off, then why can't we find them on the Internet?? or when you do, their Corporation's license was revoked in Georgia, etc.

Come forward and come clean, if you newest blogger are who you say you are - show some references and differences - otherwise, sorry to say it, but BEWARE - and where are you located Limited Earth Investments, LLC?  Any legit business is findable on the Internet with public clean records and places or origin with the Secretary of State - also, the Limited Earth (Investments), LLC also worked B2B, never gave loans, only took from businesses like ours and others.. someone has filed an FBI report, so the truth will ultimately come out - but if you are clean, then prove it, and also you might want to contact proper authorities to go after who is behind ripping your logo and company's name to do business, as that is a major crime, indeed.  If you can, then I and others who are starting to come together and share stories with each other, would stand behind you 100%, as it takes alot to post, and even more to unpost or repair.

signed - a person who was ripped off $$$ from Limited Earth (Investments), LLC.

#4 General Comment

Ripped me off and stole our name and logo

AUTHOR: Ltd Earth - ()

Dear All,

I understand how angry you must be dealing with Limited Earth LLC.  I know I have been there myself amd lost in access of $20,000 dealing with these idiots.  They are a scam and a total joke.  However, they are not Limited Earth Investments, LLC or LEI, LLC.  This is my holding company. Thus, while I empathize with your situation you are linking me an dmy comoany to these criminals.  These phonies not only have committed fraud and stole from me but they have also stole my logo and my businesses good name.  Please be very careful when you are dealing with yoru situation and going after Limited Earth LLC not to confuse the two companies.  If the name appears like the one in red it is bad and stay away.  If it is like the ones in green it is my company and we do not make business loans nor have we ever ripped anyone off in any way shape or form.  For right now my LEI is simply my personal holding company for ownership stakes I have in other businesses operating under different dba's.  For, example LEI recently sold it stake in some Five Guys franchises located in Louisville.  We are a B2B operation and do not make loans nor do we ever chareg anyone a dime for our services.  We have never taken a deposit or charged anyone an up front fee.  I realize this does not help you get your money back, but please do not spread rumors or accuse my comany of crimes and malfeasence.

I will assume everyone will be careful going forward so here is some information that might help you get yoru money back.

The main culprit behind this fraud is Alex Moreno.  He tends to commute back and forth between Vegas and LA.  Linda Ryan is located in Washington State.  AJ is Alex's son.  If you want to reach them and demand your money send them a message (((ROR redacted))) and Alex will get it. (((ROR redacted))) goes to Alex as well.

Here is a sample email I have from the con artists.

Ifanyone does want to sue them or go after them you hav emy full support and I will help any way IO can.  This guy needs to be in jail.

THE Real and Good LIMITED EARTH!!

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Limited Earth stole form disabled Vets

AUTHOR: jester - (United States of America)

I own a disabled Veterans Rehab facility and needed equipment funds. The banks weren't assisting in the helping of these wounded Veterans and I had always used my own money but now needed equipment and opperating funds to continue opperations. Limited Earth, Juan or AJ contacted me saying they assist companies like this. We paid an up front escrow fee upon signing documents but never received our loan.

We had to close one of the sections because of this.

Limited Earth stole from the disabled Veterans.