Complaint Review: Limo Bob, Limo King, Big Limo Bob, Robert Strausser

• Submitted: Tue, May 12, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, May 12, 2009

• Reported By:Lexington Kentucky
Limo Bob, Limo King, Big Limo Bob, Robert Strausser
limobob.com Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.

Limo Bob, Limo King, Big Limo Bob, Robert Strausser cheapskate, lieing, a**hole Chicago Illinois

Robert Strausser, AKA Limo Bob/Big Limo Bob, is a fake. He offered me to build a website and maintain it for him but wanted me to do it from his place so i agreed. I had to fly myself up there, and i never got paid while i was there. I seen him only two times while i was there for 4 days. and had to buy my own food and everything. I did the work for him on my own server, so he couldn't steal it if he wanted to. So the site you see at limobob.com is not my work. I flew my self back down to kentucky. where i sat with no money.

He is definitely a fake. He is going bankrupt soon again.

Anonymous
Lexington, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2009 11:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Limo-Bob-Limo-King-Big-Limo-Bob-Robert-Strausser/Chicago-Illinois/Limo-Bob-Limo-King-Big-Limo-Bob-Robert-Strausser-cheapskate-lieing-ahole-Chicago-Il-451051. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Limo Bob, Limo King, Big Limo Bob, Robert Strausser