Complaint Review: Limoges Jewelry

• Reported By: Alex — APO New York United States of America
Limoges Jewelry

Limoges Jewelry 4 Months and STILL no Jewelry Internet, Internet

*Author of original report: Update

I placed an order with Limoges Jewelry back in the first week of December.  I have never had a worse or more frustrating experience with any retailer in my life!  I am active duty military currently stationed over seas and I tried to have a piece of personalized jewelry sent to my wife for Christmas.  It's now March and she STILL doesn't have it.

It started in mid December when I got the first email about how my item was now out of stock and would take longer than usual.  I contacted customer service via live chat and they offered to discount the price and upgrade the shipping so that it would still arrive by Christmas.  I contacted customer service a few more times between then and Christmas and it became obvious that it wasn't going to make it by Christmas.  I contacted customer service about once a week after that to try to figure out what was going on and I kept getting told that "it should ship any day now".

This went on until the middle of January when I actually had to be rude for the first time because NOTHING was being done.  Apparently my order had got over looked and after this talk with customer service the status changed to "shipped" with in 2 days on January 16th.  We waited a couple of weeks and the Jewelry never arrived.  I contacted customer service yet again and they explained that they ship items first class but that they are not track-able.

I waited til mid February and when it still hadn't arrived I called customer service instead of using their live chat.  The only reason I hadn't already is because it is fairly expensive to call from over seas, but I didn't see any other option at this point.  The person I talked to seemed apologetic and helpful.  She said she would put the order in again at now charge and have it sent out right away.  We reconfirmed all of the shipping information and everything like that.  It's now March 6th and still now Jewelry.

I have given up that we are ever going to get it and decided to share my experience on here.  It's not like it was something very expensive (under $100) but this company has not done a very good job.   I hope that someone from the company sees this and tries to make things right but I don't expect it.  I will update this report if the item eventually arrives or I am contacted by the company to make this right.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2012 10:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Limoges-Jewelry/internet/Limoges-Jewelry-4-Months-and-STILL-no-Jewelry-Internet-Internet-849487. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Limoges Jewelry

Update

AUTHOR: Alex - (United States of America)

To my complete surprise this item showed up in my mail box today 3 May 2012.