Complaint Review: Limoges Jewelry

• Reported By: Buzzy — Mount Pleasant Michigan United States of America
Limoges Jewelry

Limoges Jewelry Charged me twice for one order! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: A message from Limoges Jewelry

This was the first and now last time I ordered from this company. I never received an email confirmation from the company, so I contacted them and was told they couldn't find my information and to order again so I did. The second time I ordered I received the conformation.

About three weeks later, I got the items in the mail. Little did I know that a week later, I would be charged AGAIN and sent the items AGAIN. I would consider this a mistake if not for the fact that they over drafted my account due to THEIR mistake. Now not only do I have to send the rings back and PAY FOR IT, but now I have no money. I'd like to know how I'm supposed to send them back their items if I have no money to do so.

Talking to the customer representatives really didn't get me anywhere.  I chatted online with one and they  treated me like I was an idiot.  Talking on the phone with another, it was all I could do to keep my cool.  I don't understand how a company with a A+ credit can do this to a person.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2012 10:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Limoges-Jewelry/internet/Limoges-Jewelry-Charged-me-twice-for-one-order-Internet-982706. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Limoges Jewelry

A message from Limoges Jewelry

AUTHOR: aschneider - (USA)

Hello, I am the VP over LimogesJewelry.com and am sorry to hear that you've had issues with your order. If you would email me directly with your order number, I'd be happy to help you.
A. Schneider