Complaint Review: Limoges Jewelry

• Reported By: Texas Tee — Silsbee Texas
Limoges Jewelry
Internet USA

Limoges Jewelry Don't Include them in your wedding plans!!!! Internet

I recently ordered a 14K gold wedding band for my fiancee through this company. I have some physical limitations and it is hard for me to shop and I live in a very small town so this seemed like the perfect answer.   I paid extra for the heavier weight and ordered engraving on the inside of the ring.

It was shipped promptly but when I received it, the engraving was on the outside of the ring, it was not the heavier grade and you could hardly make out the engraving with a magnifying glass!

There is no time to return the ring and wait on a new one, it is too close to the wedding, so I contacted customer service and let them know how upset I was .

This took place last Monday.  Customer service simply apologized, told me they were be crediting me with a $40 refund off the $200 I had paid on Friady.  It is now Tues of the next week and no refund.  I am stuck getting married with a ring I hate and I am sure my fiancee will think is cheap and ugly.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2013 12:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Limoges-Jewelry/internet/Limoges-Jewelry-Dont-Include-them-in-your-wedding-plans-Internet-1054259. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Limoges Jewelry