Complaint Review: Limos, Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, February 15, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, February 15, 2013

• Reported By: Kenneth — Orland Park Illinois U.S.A.
Limos, Inc.
932 N. WEST ST WHEATON,, Illinois United States of America

Limos, Inc. UNRELIABLE CLOWNS...BEWARE!!!!! WHEATON,, Illinois

Beware...this company provides the worst Limo service in the metro Chicago land area. They're unreliable to say the least. I used their service on 2/9/2013, making reservations for an O'hare airport drop off for a 8 am flight 2 weeks in advance. I received a phone call from the company (Limos, Inc) on 2/8/2013 to confirm pick up for the following day at 5:30 am. On 2/9/2013 at 5:30 am there was no car and no call from the company. I called the company at 630/664-7106 and spoke with the owner who informed me the he was trying to get in contact with his driver. At 6 am, his driver (Charles) called to inform me that he would pick me up in 20 minutes, meaning he would arrive at 6:20 am, which also meant that I would miss my International flight. After numerous phone calls to the owner, to rectify the situation as to not miss the flight,

I had to speed in my personal car to the airport where I met the owner at the terminal, leaving my personal car with him, a total stranger. But the travesty gets even worse. After (Limos Inc) being fully aware of my travel plans, I returned to O'Hare expecting the owner waiting with my car. After clearing Customs, I call the owner only to find out that he was in Wheaton. He told me that he had to clear his driveway of cars. To make a long story short, I waited 1 hr and 20 mins before he arrived with my car. Through out this ordeal I never received an apology, This company is definitely unreliable and  appears to be managed by a clown.He was promised a review regarding his sorry company, and I will notify the B.B.B.  I purchased a voucher through Groupon and will seek a full refund!!!!  If you recently purchased a coupon from Groupon regarding the $69 offer, get your refund as soon as possible. Don't fall victim as I did!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2013 02:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Limos-Inc/WHEATON-Illinois-60187/Limos-Inc-UNRELIABLE-CLOWNSBEWARE-WHEATON-Illinois-1014633. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Limos, Inc.