Complaint Review: Limos.com

• Updated: Fri, September 04, 2009

• Reported By: SilverDude — USA
Limos.com
http://www.limos.com San Francisco, California United States of America

Limos.com Limos.com Total Scam for vendors with Fraud lead system overcharging vendors/operators San Francisco, California

Total Scam. Very unprofessional service. They exercise fraud lead system that sends false leads to operators without them knowing it and charging them. Until this day those vendors are still unaware of the fraud. Since new owner bought the company in 2008, Limos.com started cheating vendors without them knowing it.  I discovered the the fraud when I contacted miscellaneous vendors from different parts of US. Same email requests/leads were sent all over the country. Half of the leads have a faulse emails that bounce. Most email addresses come from Free email accounts (like gmail, yahoo, aim, etc.)where you can set up a different emails everyday for free
I did extensive research for 3 months before I accuse them of fraud. Most email accounts where leads came from a month prior were all deactivated accounts.
When I brought this up to the company attention - they just canceled my account to shut me up. When I started spreading the word about fraud they tried to shut me up again. I spent over $50K in last few years with this company for them to do this to me?! Unbelievable. Truth must hurt.
Too bad their vendors/operators/advertisers are unaware of this problem/issue and they keep paying them for this BS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2009 11:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Limoscom/San-Francisco-California-/Limoscom-Limoscom-Total-Scam-for-vendors-with-Fraud-lead-system-overcharging-vendorsope-489888. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Limos.com