Complaint Review: Limos.com

• Updated: Thu, September 17, 2009

• Reported By: Pissed of at limos.com — Elkridge Maryland USA
limos.com Internet United States of America

Limos.com This company also ripped me off. Internet

This company also ripped me off. I found out that my e-mails that were going out to prospective clients were being blocked. I didn't get one response to any e-mail for two months. I even sent out a quote for $10 an hour for my limo. I was using msn as my e-mail service.

I contacted customer service and they sent me an e-mail telling me they knew there new software blocked some e-mail accounts. I actually have proof that they are running a scam. When I complained they canceled my account. I would love to start a class action lawsuit. What they are doing is illegal, it is called wire fraud because they debit our credit card for payment. Once they found out that one of there people had sent me this damaging e-mail I think they fired the guy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2009 09:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Limoscom/internet/Limoscom-This-company-also-ripped-me-off-Internet-496289. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Limos.com