Complaint Review: Lina Tauba

• Updated: Wed, February 13, 2013

• Reported By: Michael — New York USA
Lina Tauba
87 Van Wagenen Ave Jersey City, New Jersey United States of America

Lina Tauba Lina Taube psychologically forced me to write bad things about President of the United States of America, Barack Obama, Touro College, Kingsborough Community College, CompTIA, National Computer Scienc Jersey City, New Jersey

*Author of original report: Lina Tauba did not force me to write bad things

While I am on medication and vulnerable Lina Tauba psychologically forced me to write bad things about Touro College, Kingsborough Community College, CompTIA, National Computer Science Academy and President of the United States of America Barack Obama.

Her intention is to destroy the reputation of the Institutions and to bring down the government for her selfish motives.  She doesn't believe in hard work and integrity and she enjoys smearing peoples and institution's reputation.  I do not know who she works for but it is not for the interest of the United States government and the people.

Sincerely,

Michael Levin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2013 07:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lina-Tauba/Jersey-City-New-Jersey-07306/Lina-Tauba-Lina-Taube-psychologically-forced-me-to-write-bad-things-about-President-of-th-1013906. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lina Tauba

Lina Tauba did not force me to write bad things

AUTHOR: Not true - ()

Lina Tauba did not force me to write bad things about President of the United States Barack Obama, New York Business Institute, CompTIA, Touro College, Kingsborough Community College and National Computer Science Academy.

My mental disorder made me paranoid about Lina Tauba and I believed at the time of my paranoia that Lina Tauba forced me to write bad things about President of the United States Barack Obama, New York Business Institute, CompTIA, Touro College, Kingsborough Community College and National Computer Science Academy.  Lina Tauba had nothing to do with me writing about them.