Complaint Review: Lina Tauba

• Updated: Thu, August 22, 2013

• Reported By: Michael — New York USA
Lina Tauba
87 Van Wagenen Ave Jersey City, New Jersey United States of America

Lina Tauba forced me to write bad things that are not true about New York Business Institute Jersey City, New Jersey

*Author of original report: Lina Tauba did not force me to write anything I am just mentally ill.

*Author of original report: Touro College is forcing me to write good things that are not true

While I am on medication and vulnerable Lina Tauba psychologically forced me to write bad things that are not true about Touro College, Kingsborough Community College, City University of New York, New York Business Institute, CompTIA, National Computer Science Academy and the President of the United States of America Barack Obama.

Her intention is to destroy the reputation of the Institutions and to bring down the government for her selfish motives.  She doesn't believe in hard work and integrity and she enjoys smearing peoples and institution's reputation.  I do not know who she works for but it is not for the interest of the United States government and the people.

Sincerely,

Michael Levin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2013 11:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lina-Tauba/Jersey-City-New-Jersey-07306/Lina-Tauba-forced-me-to-write-bad-things-that-are-not-true-about-New-York-Business-Institu-1018940. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lina Tauba

Lina Tauba did not force me to write anything I am just mentally ill.

AUTHOR: Not true - ()

Lina Tauba did not force me to write anything about anyone. I am just mentally ill.

Touro College is forcing me to write good things that are not true

AUTHOR: Not True - ()

Touro College is not forcing me to write anything. I am just mentally ill.