Complaint Review: Lincoln Academy Houston,Tx

• Reported By: Brina — Houston Texas United States of America
Lincoln Academy Houston,Tx
12605 East Freeway Suite 508 Houston, Texas United States of America

Lincoln Academy Houston,Texas Not Accredited Houston, Texas

I Paid $200 To Get The Booklet That Contained All My Work And Subjects And Completed It And They Called Me Letting Me Know I Passed ... I Was So Excited To Have Recieved My Diploma At 17 In 2010 Before My Class Actually Graduated . 2 Years Later (2012) I Decied Im Ready For College So I Go Up To Texas School Of Business Elated To Start And They Tell Me They Dont Accept My Diploma Becus It Isnt Acreddited ... MY Heart Dropped .. She Told Me I Needed To Try And Recieve My GED So Alll This Time Im Thinking I Am A High School Grad I WASNT . I Was Crushed &Still Am . So I Cant Start College Im Back At Square One And I Have To Tty To Get A GED .:( I Called Lincoln Academy And Told Them What Happen And They Told Me To Get A Denial Letter From The College And Then They Will Refund Me My Money ... BUT Its The Principal Of The Matter ...Ive Been Lied Too.. They Told Me I Can Get Accepted Into ANY College ... Looks Like I Cant Tho .. I Feel So Bad I Could Of Stayed In School And Graduated In My Year But .... I Believed Lincoln Academy ... PLEASE DONT WASTE YOURE TIME /Money This Place Crushes Dreams !!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2012 04:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lincoln-Academy-HoustonTx/Houston-Texas-77015/Lincoln-Academy-HoustonTexas-Not-Accredited-Houston-Texas-941367. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lincoln Academy Houston,Tx