Complaint Review: Lincoln Academy

• Reported By: Ciprianna — Chicago Illinois
Lincoln Academy
Houston, Texas USA

Lincoln Academy over $500.00 taken and never given back Houston Texas

I wanted to get my diploma so I looked up online schools and found Lincoln Academy, They swore that Their Diploma could be used for any job, Trade school, 2 yr college or 4 year college. Upon paying the $400 tuition fee I passed all the tests, and was asked to pay another $100 to receive my diploma.

Once I received my Diploma I went and tried to enroll in A few colleges around me, They said that the Diploma I had was not accredited, and therefore could not get me into college. I contacted the school and they said that there was nothing wrong with my Diploma and refused to give me a refund. I then contacted the BBB and was told someone would be in contact with me.

It has now been almost 2 years since I received this fake diploma and no one has ever contacted me and I still do not have a penny of my money back.

Beware Lincoln Academy is a scam, Don't go thru what I went thru and am still going thru.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2014 01:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lincoln-Academy/Houston-Texas/Lincoln-Academy-over-50000-taken-and-never-given-back-Houston-Texas-1123981. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lincoln Academy