planetary

• Reported By: Thomas — Valley Center California USA
Lincoln Academy
12605 East Freeway suite 508 Internet United States of America

Lincoln Academy Tuition Ripoffs Internet

Lincoln Academy offered a Black Friday tuition price of $259 for online High Diploma.  I signed my 16 y.o. daughter up for their program.  They began billing my credit card for $50 every two weeks instead of the one-time charge of $259.

I called after the first billing and spoke to a female who said that she would note my complaint but I would have to call back the following week & speak to someone else as she could not change the billing.  The have since billed my card a second time.  I called again today and was told by someone named Victoria that the billing could not be changed and that I owed them another $250 but that I could drop my daughter from the enrollment and that I may or may not receive a refund of monies paid so far as my daughter has not logged on or used any services.  Apparently they plan to charge me $399 instead of the $259.

I dropped my daughter from their program.  When checking their web page, there is a area near the bottom that quotes a price of $299 for tuition.  I no longer trust these people as they have misrepresented  the cost of their program at every turn.  I hope that I get my refunds and that anyone contemplating this company will think twice before giving out credit card info.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2012 12:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lincoln-Academy/internet/Lincoln-Academy-Tuition-Ripoffs-Internet-985488. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lincoln Academy