Susan

• Updated: Fri, November 18, 2011

• Reported By: Jessica — Dayton Ohio United States of America
Lincoln College of Technology
111 West First St Dayton, Ohio United States of America

Lincoln College of Technology Buisness Office lies about when they are sending out students school checks. Dayton, Ohio

I am writing this report because I have been lied to about when I will recieve my check. It has been a week, and I was told today that Julie from the buisness office thought she sent out a confirmation to have my check sent from corporate, but it wasn't recieved. And now they say it won't come until Wednesday November 23, 2011. I also called Direct Loans and they told me that my school are the one's that physically send the students checks out themselves, and of course my school is telling me something totally different. Not only that, they took out a $2000 loan for my externship, in which I did not have to pay for, they pulled money out for books that I didn't have for extern. I need some type of assisstance in figuring this out, if you could please contact me back, I really appreciate it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2011 02:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lincoln-College-of-Technology/Dayton-Ohio-45402/Lincoln-College-of-Technology-Buisness-Office-lies-about-when-they-are-sending-out-student-799595. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lincoln College of Technology