Complaint Review: Lincoln College of Technology

• Updated: Mon, January 23, 2012

• Reported By: Michelle — Milan Indiana United States of America
Lincoln College of Technology
8095 Connector Drive florence, Kentucky United States of America

Lincoln College of Technology classrooms were to large for proper teaching, no hands on, miss informed about many things. florence, Kentucky

Lincoln College of Technology needs to be investigated. I went there for phlebotomy.  Our Clinical class was to large that we were not allowed to do hands on exercises. My phlebotomy class was just sticking each other and not learning what test were done in what tubes.  We did not take our certification test for 3 months after we completed.  If anyone passes the certification it would be just pure luck.  I was put in a doctors office as an medical assistant because they could not find extern sites for the phlebotomist. There are still a few from my class that has not finished there externship because of this.

I have wasted my time, energy and money on this joke of a so called college. They dont care if you have the money or not. They tell you what you want to hear not the truth.  I graduated the top of my class with 4.0 grade point average, and do you think I can find a job.  I live in Indiana, and they told me at the start of this that they had connections. Yea right what a joke. I am 52 years old and they had me fooled.

I am so upset as are others in my class. Can anyone help!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2012 07:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lincoln-College-of-Technology/florence-Kentucky-41042/Lincoln-College-of-Technology-classrooms-were-to-large-for-proper-teaching-no-hands-on-826992. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lincoln College of Technology