Complaint Review: Lincoln Hardship Relief, Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, June 07, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, June 07, 2011

• Reported By: mary — Fresno California United States of America
Lincoln Hardship Relief, Inc.
1330 Post Oak Blvd #1600 Houston, Texas United States of America

Lincoln Hardship Relief, Inc. Alex Martinez, Brittney Jones Alex Martinez-Fraud Houston, Texas

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: I AM NOT A FRAUD...

Contacted by Lincoln Hardship Relief, Inc out of Houston Tx. Alex Martinez called and asked if I would sign up to have my mortgage lender audited, that our loan files may have clauses in it in which Wells Fargo didn't disclose to us. So I sent in $760.00 so they can have Wells Fargo investigated to get my rate lowered and possibly the balance since my loan is up side down and I could save my home and also stay in it. What a bunch of Bull ..... I lost money and have tried contacting them and sent faxed letters and notes. When I call the answering machine says the mail box is full. What a rip off. I really believed this company what an idiot I was.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2011 01:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lincoln-Hardship-Relief-Inc/Houston-Texas-77056/Lincoln-Hardship-Relief-Inc-Alex-Martinez-Brittney-Jones-Alex-Martinez-Fraud-Houston-T-737917. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lincoln Hardship Relief, Inc.

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

I AM NOT A FRAUD...

AUTHOR: NOT AN EMPLOYEE ANYLONGER - (United States of America)

I am Britney and I was an employee for lincoln hardship and may I say I apologize for any inconvenience. I was offered the job. I have worked there for about a month and felt a little leery about the company so I done a little research and QUIT! I realize what they were doing and immeditely had to find another job. I was soo shocked. I really do apologize and hope that you do get your money back, becuase if it was me, I will demand it back as well. I am writing this becuase I am not a liar nor a fraud thief. I was just hired onto the job and did what the mangers told me to do. Soon after, found out what they are really about and left asap! If I would have known before, I would have not taken the job. I do not want my name and reputation considered as a fraud becuase I am not.