Complaint Review: Lincoln Hardship Relief

• Updated: Mon, May 23, 2011

• Reported By: Benji — denver Colorado United States of America
Lincoln Hardship Relief

Lincoln Hardship Relief LOAN MODIFICATION SCAM ARTIST, Internet

The Lincoln Hardship Relief is one of the many Loan Modification scammers out there. They pretend to do a loan audit on your mortgage to scare the lenders to do the work, but in all actuality they really dont do a loan audit and lie to you to get your money. The person Ive been speaking with that has been wasting my time is Michael. I started the process in July of 2010. It is now May 23, 2011. They STILL havent finished my loan modification.

Surprise, surprise. Before they got my money they would call back and return messages withing 5-10min. Now I can call 3-4 times a week and get no response. The latest b.s. they have fed me is that its in the reviewing stages. Been there for almost a year!!!!. So I called my lender to see if there was anything happening. I talked to a customer representative for almost 45 min. and she informed me that there has not been anyone inquiring on my behalf trying to do a loan modification, ever and my house was going into foreclosure!!!!!.

No inquiries at all. So of course I tried calling Michael with Lincoln Hardship Relief to let him explain this one. Of course I still havent received a returned call and apparently he doesnt even work there anymore!!! Ive left several messages for his supervisor and I have got no answer now that they have my money. I am now out $3500.00! I just got another letter from my lender and my house is now going to be sold May 31 2011! They have done nothing for me but take my money lie to me! I have contacted the attorney general and the FBI.

After doing research on this company I have found out they have scammed 1000s of people like me! We are losing our house and it is all because of Lincoln Hardship Relief! I am in the process of filing a class action law suite against this firm with about 27 other victims of Lincoln Hardship Relief. If you are interested in joining us and getting your money back plus seeing these scam artist thrown in jail please email me immediately and I will give you all the information on the attorney that is helping us with this case. Please, anyone reading this dont bother with Lincoln Hardship Relief they are a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2011 02:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lincoln-Hardship-Relief/internet/Lincoln-Hardship-Relief-LOAN-MODIFICATION-SCAM-ARTIST-Internet-732277. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lincoln Hardship Relief