Complaint Review: Lincoln Heritage Funeral Advantage

• Updated: Fri, August 08, 2014

• Reported By: Mother57 — Columbia Missouri
Lincoln Heritage Funeral Advantage
5316 N. Washington St Kansas City, Missouri USA

Lincoln Heritage Funeral Advantage One of their agents deceived me in several ways,he lied about their name and told me on the phone that the company name was just Advantage Kansas City Missouri

An insurance agent by the name of James Petsch lefted a note on my door misleading me that I had been given a free gift(although the note did not say actually a free gift it inferred that as it said delivery all over it, and call the agents phone number to receive the package. So I did call James and when he answered the phone he just said that the companies name was "Advantage" and never said anything about "Funeral". I asked him about the gift over the phone and he asked me if He could come right over and we could talk about the gift. then. When James arrived at my door he introduced himself and handed me his business card which said Funeral Advantage and I was surprised. when I told him that I could not afford the funeral insurance he became angry and as he started to leave I asked him if I still get the free gift. He looked at me and real nasty said "There is no gift" and he pointed to the note that he left on my door (which was laying on my table )& said "?It doesn't say anything about a gift on there". I told him that I thought that this was very misleading and dishonest way of conducting business. He denied everything.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2014 09:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lincoln-Heritage-Funeral-Advantage/Kansas-City-Missouri-64118/Lincoln-Heritage-Funeral-Advantage-One-of-their-agents-deceived-me-in-several-wayshe-lie-1168375. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lincoln Heritage Funeral Advantage