Complaint Review: Lincoln Heritage

• Reported By: Anonymous — Burlington Vermont
Lincoln Heritage
4343 East Camelback Road Phoenix, Arizona USA

Lincoln Heritage Funeral Insurance Phoenix Arizona

I was an agent for Lincoln Heritage for nearly 3 months and my manager encouraged me to have a lead balance over $3,000 and policies started cancelling within weeks of me selling them.  3 months after I stopped selling policies for Lincoln Heritage they sent me a letter asking me to repay all of the commission I had made-stating that it was MY DEBT.  When I called the company to inquire about the debt I owed them-after a very lengthy conversation I was finally told that the balance they wanted me to pay was how much their clients owed still on their current policies.  They are trying to get me to pay their own clients premiums.  They misrepresent their payment process while they are courting you to become an agent.  Beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2014 04:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lincoln-Heritage/Phoenix-Arizona-85018/Lincoln-Heritage-Funeral-Insurance-Phoenix-Arizona-1116831. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lincoln Heritage