Complaint Review: Lincoln Legal Services (LLDE)

• Submitted: Tue, August 07, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, August 07, 2012

• Reported By: Texas Deb6 — Melissa Texas United States of America
Lincoln Legal Services (LLDE)
1444 S. Belcher Rd Clearwater, Florida United States of America

Lincoln Legal Services (LLDE) Ms. Kristen Green in the "legal department" The call came from an unknown number. They recited a case number and wanted to give me the opportunity to resolve this debt w/o going to court. I called them and they seemed legit. It was an old bi Clearwater, Florida

Basically, it's exactly the same technique that was used in the February, 2012, complaint regarding LLDE --Lincoln Legal Services. I did up payments for an old HSBC credit card I owed and to date, I have paid them $900. When I called Ms. Green to see if I could get a letter stating that my account was paid off recently, the phone number did not work! I tried the general number, and it doesn't work either. However, LLDE, Clearwater, FL took another deduction on 7/28/2012 just after I tried to call them!! I have now disputed the charge on my credit card.

It turns out that I don't have any recent letters, and none of their phone numbers work!! I think this is organized crime or some really good thieves. I have no paper trail!! The charge on the credit card comes through with a merchant number that I cannot get, and there is no phone number like on a bank account charge.

So, I checked my credit report, and there isn't one penny reported. The 855 area code is free area code, but only listed "North America"!

Don't give anyone your credit card or debit card number!! If you want to pay by credit card or debit card, call THEM every month. Don't let it be automatic pay!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2012 03:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lincoln-Legal-Services-LLDE/Clearwater-Florida-33764/Lincoln-Legal-Services-LLDE-Ms-Kristen-Green-in-the-legal-department-The-call-came-fr-923862. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lincoln Legal Services (LLDE)

convinced