Complaint Review: Lincoln military housing

• Updated: Wed, May 21, 2014

• Reported By: pebbles — San Diego California
Lincoln military housing
1565 ridgewood dr San Diego, California USA

Lincoln military housing Orlerk heights I can't live in peace cuz there always complaining about stuff I have medical problems and don't need it my husband is in and out to sea and they don't let people live in peace San Diego California

*Consumer Comment: Comments

I can't live in peace they complain about dogs they complain about people in your home who can come visit and how many days they can stay there always watching you were you go what you do like your a prisoner in your home I have medical problems and with my husband being in and out to sea I have my sister for help the complain cuz she here with her kids my sister and I work together why my husband is out cuz my mom is with me and we work together to take care of her cuz my husband isn't here to help I had to get rid of some of my dogs cuz they worry about how many are here as long as my dogs didn't destroy anything I didn't see a problem but to them we are prisoner living in this military housing. Marie Hanes San Diego CA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2013 09:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lincoln-military-housing/San-Diego-California/Lincoln-military-housing-Orlerk-heights-I-cant-live-in-peace-cuz-there-always-complainin-1080662. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lincoln military housing

Comments

AUTHOR: Robert - ()

First off I do want to thank your Husband for his service, but your "RipOff" is a totally separate issue.

As far as I can see you currently have You, your mom, your sister, her kids, and several dogs.  Now since you used "kids" and not "kid" we can figure at least 2, and since you said "several" dogs we can figure 3+?  So that gives you many dogs and at least 5 people in MILITARY housing that unless something has changed is meant ONLY for the Military Service Person and their dependents.

Do you really think that other communities would be any different?  Many rental communities do not allow ANY pets, some allow only 1.  They are allowing you 2 pets according to their web site.   They also want to make sure only people who are supposed to be there are there.

There are reasons for this.  What if every family wanted to have 3-4 dogs?  What if every family had an extra 3-4 "visitors" who are there for months at a time?  You are just thinking about you.  Where you are being treated just like everyone else?  How come you and your mom don't go live with your Sister when your husband is out to sea?  I bet the answer to that would be very interesting.

Here is the other thing.  The management isn't going to go door to door doing "inspections" out of the blue to see how many people or animals are living there.  They are only going to take note of this if someone in your household becomes an obvious nuisance and someone complains.   So just for example why your dogs may not have destroyed anything, but perhaps they make noise..perhaps they leave their "calling card" on the public areas.  Perhaps your sisters kids run "amock"?  Again I don't know..just mentioning things that MAY be happening.