Complaint Review: Linda Bellehumer - John Baratta - ebay

• Submitted: Thu, February 10, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, April 19, 2010

• Reported By:PORT ST LUCIE Florida
Linda Bellehumer - John Baratta - ebay
Coral Springs FL Coral Springs, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 754-204-5568
  • Web:
  • Category: E-trade

Jman11111 Linda Bellehumer And John Baratta on EBAY Sold Authentic Louis Vuitton was actually a fake. Ripoff! Coral Springs Florida

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Mrs. Bankruptcy

*Author of original report: AN EMAIL PROVING JOHN AND LINDA

*Consumer Comment: NO ONE HAS GOTTEN A DIME ON A REFUND! Dont believe there lies

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: THIS IS LIES AND HARSSMENT!

Jman11111 is there name on Ebay. They sell what they call Authentic Louis Vuitton purses and wallets and even include a receipt from E-Luxury claiming that is where they buy it from. All items the bag, wallet and even the receipts are all fake.

They have ripped of several ebayers and always promise money back, no one has seen a dime and they continue to sell

Diana
PORT ST LUCIE, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2005 12:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Linda-Bellehumer-John-Baratta-ebay/Coral-Springs-Florida/Jman11111-Linda-Bellehumer-And-John-Baratta-on-EBAY-Sold-Authentic-Louis-Vuitton-was-actu-130895. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Linda Bellehumer - John Baratta - ebay

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Mrs. Bankruptcy

AUTHOR: ottoman5000 - (United States of America)

UPDATE:

So I was a 15 year old kid at the time, 20 now, I had to use my moms name to register with paypal so that why it was there, I sold two things that I guess were not fully authentic and did offer this woman a refund but she said she was going to have me "arrested" after we called our lawyers, it came to find out that Diana had nearly lost her house and has declared bankruptcy twice both pre-recession among many other personal probably better not to say things we found out about her record..perhaps an alcohol problem. So I did appreciate her slander at the time finding this I look back and laugh at who the real loser is.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

FUNNY DIANNE! HOW EVERYONE GOT THEIR REFUNDS!!!!!! EXCEPT YOU BECAUSE YOU DECLINED!!!!! EVERYONE HOW ABOUT YOU E-MAIL ME AT: Ottoman5000@myacc.net for all of paypal pay stubs totalling welllll over 3 thousand dollars!!

Dianne seemed to be so shocked when I e-mailed them to her! so why dont some of you e-mail me also. They all got refunds except her because she DECLINED (I have that e-mail also)! Oh yeah referring to the top e-mail I did give janie back her money not paypal.

I called paypal and told them to send it to her. Funny isnt it Dianne ;) How you can continuie to make up your lies. How about you rephrase your comlaint to:

This man SOLD a fake bag and someothers purchased some also and he gave them all refunds EXCEPT ME BECAUSE I DECLINED! To everyone else reading this, I have sinced stopped selling them after learning they were fake! I did change sources after Diannes but unfortunately they were replicas also, so I JUST STOPPED :)

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

#5 REBUTTAL Individual responds

AUTHOR: Diana - (U.S.A.)

Thats my husband, he uses ebay for somethings. About that, emi said she didnt want a refund she kept the bag. Diane, I dontk now what you want? Im sorry if I cant give you that bag, it was all a mistake from this guy who
gives me the bags, I just changed the person. I am working on getting new bags up, so I can pay janies limit and get those bags to I guess keep for myself. Once Janies limits are off and paid, I am going to sell other stuff on ebay to pay off a few other people for other things, once that is all set, would you like a refund? I cant give you an authentic bag, I can give you a full refund whenever possible. Please let me know, I just want this to end. Please get back
linda

THIS EMAIL WAS DATED 1/28/05 LINDA INFORMED ME THEY ARE MARRIED SO THEY ARE COMBINED ALSO PROVES THEY ARE LIERS. I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED ONE RED CENT.

NO ONE HAS GOTTEN A DIME ON A REFUND! Dont believe there lies

AUTHOR: Diana - (U.S.A.)

I have emails from 5 different people all of who were ripped off by John or Linda or whoever they are this week NO ONE HAS GOTTEN A DIME ON A REFUND! Dont believe there lies and promises, no matter how sorry you feel for them!. Please email me for the name and phone number of the Police Dept and investigator handling this situation.

#11 REBUTTAL Individual responds

THIS IS LIES AND HARSSMENT!

Hi rip-off report,

This lady has e-mailed and harassed bidders of mine for along time! She posted my phone number and I have received about 97 harassing phone calls. The name Linda Bellehumeur has nothing to do with the situation! I am John Baratta the owner of ebay username jman11111. I want her name removed and I want my phone number removed or I will go to my attorney and press charges for harassment! I am fine that my name is posted. These are lies, I gave everyone a refund and am in the works of fufilling others equests. I offere her her money back and she declined! I have all the e-mails. I will not play games! I offered she declined end of story! I am giving this site 10 days to remove my personal information!