Complaint Review: Linda Hood Sigmon

• Reported By: Kellyis4jc — Tuttle Oklahoma
Linda Hood Sigmon
Internet USA

Linda Hood Sigmon Has Not Taken My Facebook Off Her Site!!! Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: The name and Facebook of the person who filed this complaint have been removed from my webiste

Linda Hood Sigmon has ripped off many people with her website telling people that ELVIS ARON PRESLEY is alive when in fact he is not. Linda has put up my personal facebook page on her site and spread lies about me that are untrue. The picture she has on her site of a supposed "Jesse" being Elvis is not Elvis Presley. Elvis Presley has dark skin because of his American Indian Heritage, not light skin. If Elvis Presley is alive, he would look American Indian. Elvis has connections with the FBI, so I am trusting that the FBI will investigate this and properly remove the site. God bless.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2013 01:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Linda-Hood-Sigmon/internet/Linda-Hood-Sigmon-Has-Not-Taken-My-Facebook-Off-Her-Site-Internet-1094803. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Linda Hood Sigmon

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

AUTHOR: Linda Hood Sigmon - ()

Today, I have removed this person's name and the information from her then public Facebook page from the article on my web site in which she was mentioned.

This young lady visited my blog page and posted some very antagonistic, untrue and aggressive comments directed toward me.  She signed her full name to her posted comment.  Thus anyone could go to Facebook and do a search for her full name and arrive at her Facebook page.

This person and others need to understand that if they invade a person's private web site and post derogatory comments and then leave identifying informatiion, they are making themselves available for those who wish to refute any false information which they have posted.

My web site is very successful and busy and also is FREE to all.  I have 391,000+ visits.  I take great pride in the accuracy of my site and my own integrity.  Therefore, anyone who attacks me and accuses me falsely will be met with true facts to refute their inaccurate input.