Complaint Review: Linda Hood Sigmon

• Updated: Wed, July 03, 2013

• Reported By: Kellyis4jc — Tuttle Oklahoma
Linda Hood Sigmon
Internet USA

Linda Hood Sigmon Linda Hood Sigmon Posted My Facebook and Said Untrue Things About Me!!! Internet

Linda Hood Sigmon has posted my Facebook Page on her website without my permission. She has also said things about me on her website that are untrue. In no way am I spreading a rumor that Elvis Presley is coming out in August and I am definitely not idolizing Elvis Presley or a picture that I think is Elvis. I have asked Linda Hood Sigmon to remove my facebook page and what she has said about me and she has not done it.

I would also like to say that Linda Hood Sigmon does not know the truth about Elvis  and that she is putting misleading stories about Elvis Presley on her web site. I have also reported her to the FBI which Elvis does have connections with to get this site removed from the Internet. If Elvis Presley is alive, he would not come out through Linda Hood Sigmon but through God and his family.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2013 07:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Linda-Hood-Sigmon/internet/Linda-Hood-Sigmon-Linda-Hood-Sigmon-Posted-My-Facebook-and-Said-Untrue-Things-About-Me-1064099. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Linda Hood Sigmon