Complaint Review: Linda M Rice, APRN FNP

• Updated: Tue, April 09, 2013

• Reported By: Serena — Putney Vermont
Linda M Rice, APRN FNP
580 Court Street Keene, New Hampshire United States of America

Linda M Rice, APRN FNP Cruel and Malicious Treatment of a Patient in Severe Pain Keene, New Hampshire

*Author of original report: Linda Rice, APRN is at Brattleboro Memorial Hospital

*Author of original report: Now At Cheshire Hospital

Linda M Rice is a Nurse Practitioner that tended to me in the Emergency Room at Brattleboro Memorial Hospital on November 25, 2011. I was on a stretcher and in a great deal of pain. She looked angry, as if I were bothering her time and space. I pleaded with her not to touch my left side, for the spastic responses would cause me even more pain. She glared at me spitefully and with malice pressed down on my spasming left arm and leg.

Then my arm spasmed (very painfully) with involuntary upward movement. With no mercy at all, she  pushed the arm down again while ignoring my cries of pain. She told me to keep taking a medication that not only had not worked for me, but had coursed in the opposite direction, causing me even more serious pain and spasms. Then she sent me out of the emergency room, though I could barely walk and nothing had been resolved as to what was wrong with me.

This Nurse Practitioner now works in the ER at Cheshire Medical Center in Keene, N.H. I hope that she is not abusing more vulnerable patients and getting away with it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2013 12:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Linda-M-Rice-APRN-FNP/Keene-New-Hampshire-03431/Linda-M-Rice-APRN-FNP-Cruel-and-Malicious-Treatment-of-a-Patient-in-Severe-Pain-Keene-N-1039901. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Linda M Rice, APRN FNP

Linda Rice, APRN is at Brattleboro Memorial Hospital

AUTHOR: Fiona - ()

I have learned from a new source that Linda Rice, APRN FNP is still workingat Brattleboro Memorial Hospital. I know that she abused me. It is possiblethat the Linda Rice with the same credentials (APRN FNP) and the same  Emergency Room expertice that is listed at Cheshire Medical Center is a different person from the Linda Rice who abused me at BMH. If so, I apologize for having denigrated her name as an abuser. However, we do not live in a high population area and I still suspect that they are the same person, working between two hospitals. I am sorry that I originally listed the Linda Rice I knew as being at Cheshire Medical Center. I should have mentioned only Brattleboro Memorial Hospital. So CMC Linda Rice, if you are a separate person from the BMH Linda Rice, I am very, very sorry to have embarrased you.

Now At Cheshire Hospital

AUTHOR: Serena - ()

Be careful if you have to use the Emergency Room at Cheshire Hospital in Keene, NH, for Linda M Rice is now there instead of at Brattleboro Memorial Hospital. Watch your loved ones!