Complaint Review: Linda Mayo and Dr. Paul Mcgraw

• Updated: Thu, March 15, 2012

• Reported By: Heather — colliers New Foundland Canada
Linda Mayo and Dr. Paul Mcgraw

Linda Mayo and Dr. Paul Mcgraw Scam English Bulldog Breeders Bismark, Internet

I contacted Linda Mayo to purchase an English Bulldog puppy from her. But I was told her puppies were all gone and she recommended Dr. Paul Mcgraw. Dr. Paul, I was told also had puppies.

When I contacted Dr. Paul I was told he was a vet, and that he would sell us the puppy for $600. $450 for the dog and $150 for shipping. I thought the price was low, and you know what they say "when it seems too good to be true....it is".

I asked for some pics of the puppy and got no reply. I then called the phone number listed in the emails and got a machine. When my calls were not returned, I emailed again. Still no answer.

So I did a little on line research....Linda Mayo has also been reported for this scam, but using other "DR" names......so please do not send her or her made up DR friends any money......ITS A SCAM!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2012 07:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Linda-Mayo-and-Dr-Paul-Mcgraw/internet/Linda-Mayo-and-Dr-Paul-Mcgraw-Scam-English-Bulldog-Breeders-Bismark-Internet-854179. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Linda Mayo and Dr. Paul Mcgraw