Complaint Review: Linda Rose Cantor

• Submitted: Mon, August 01, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, January 12, 2013

• Reported By: truthjusticeandtheamericanway — Overland Kansas United States of America
Linda Rose Cantor
1404 Forest Edge Court Wexford PA 15090-9598 Wexford, Pennsylvania United States of America

Linda Rose Cantor Linda Rose, CON ARTIST IN CONJUCTION WITH SHARON CORR ALL POETRY/EMPTY SHOES Wexford , Pennsylvania

*General Comment: This is purely a planned and a staged plot to rob the woman of integrity...

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Pish Tosh!

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Set The Record Straight

*General Comment: rebuttal on Linda Rose Cantorreport

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Appalled at the Lies

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: THIS REPORT IS TOTALLY FALSE

*General Comment: Linda Rose Canter

In conjunction with Sharon Corr @ AllPoetry.com and of the plagarized Empty Shoes, Linda Rose Canter hopes to gain $$$ by scamming.  She is acting as her literary agent and soliciting orders for a book that has been fabricated and sensationalized in order to realize financial success.  She is maniupulated and coerced by Sharon Corr to lie and cheat as her mentor has aptly taught her.  The Corrs business deception pepertrated on many to the tune of hundreds of thousands of dollars is easily found on the internet under Apple Rush,  Robert Corr and Sharon Corr.  Investors Hub has volumes to share on their deception and cheating.  Beward of Linda Rose Canter and her association with Sharon Corr, they are the worst of human scavengers who prey on the weak.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2011 06:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Linda-Rose-Cantor/Wexford-Pennsylvania-15090-9598/Linda-Rose-Cantor-Linda-Rose-CON-ARTIST-IN-CONJUCTION-WITH-SHARON-CORR-ALL-POETRYEMPTY-S-759057. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Linda Rose Cantor

#1 General Comment

This is purely a planned and a staged plot to rob the woman of integrity...

AUTHOR: Wilson - (Ghana)

This is purely a planned and a staged plot to rob the woman of integrity and love I have known for the past years, Linda Rose.

I am a young and promising poet, upcoming. And, this woman has been an important part in growing my talent by her magic editor lens.

She has helped me edit several of my best reading poems, which I perform, some of
them in events at college at the admiration of people of different backgrounds.

She is currently helping and spending her time and energy editing my upcoming short stories book.

The amazing thing about this woman is, she doesnt just give me fish she teaches me how to fish. I mean her constructive criticism, always put me on my toes to write and rewrite, until I get the trick of being a gem in writing on my own. I
bet you, it will only take a lass of patience to groom a young talent like me to storm the world.

I have published a book before.

But, meeting Linda Rose, brought fresh energy in me and I knew she was worth my next
coach to hit the writers world by storm.

Interestingly, she NEVER demanded a dime from me for all her hardwork she has done for me.  She is simply an inspiration of love and light for me, since I knew her.

My conscience will ache, if I sit down and simply be lazy not to be a testimony of what Linda Rose means to me and many others.

What is written against Linda Rose, is simply poison for innocent consumers.  In my honest opinion it appears to be a
calculated attempt to rob the priceless pearl of her identity, maybe for some sort personal issues.

I WILL NEVER GIVE UP ON LINDA ROSE.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Pish Tosh!

AUTHOR: Caroline Yull - (United States of America)

Why, oh WHY has this ridiculous, nonsensical, unfounded report raised its ugly head again?  Has the complainant run out of other useless things to do?

Really, anyone who knows Linda Rose Cantor, or even knows of her, can see perfectly well that this is just not true of her.  There should be some kind of onus on the person making such serious allegations against another person to substantiate the allegations, before their bile is spread through this site.

Linda Rose has rebutted this more than once, and shown clearly that this is just a fabrication by someone whose beef is actually with her own sister.  Perhaps she should take this up with her sister, and leave others out of it.

Mean-spiritedness never wins.  Give it up.  Go away back to your hidey-hole and figure out how to enjoy your life more...

Oh, and PS:  Nobody manipulates Linda Rose Cantor!  She calls them on that sh*t!

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Set The Record Straight

AUTHOR: Linda zawitz - (U.S.A.)

Again, I want to set the record straight. First, this report was filed by the sister of Sharon Corr, Michelle Eli. I do know Sharon, but it has been quite some time since I have had any correspondence with her. At one time I WAS and author on Allpoetry. I stopped posting there about 2007. I left when an important poem written by Sharon Corr and edited by me, went global and there was no mention of my name as the editor. Secondly, I have never had any association with Sharon and her husband, Robert Corr in their business called "Apple Rush". I was asked to edit a book called "The Empty Shoes" and did so willingly, signing a contract that entitled me to a certain percentage when the book was completed. I never completed the job, as I found out that several others had been asked to do the same and promised the same upon completion. As for being a scam artist, think about this. Why would I take pre-orders from a book that did not belong to me? My knowledge to date is that the book by that name was never published and may be using another title, "In Their Shoes." The issue here was the disintegrating relationship between 2 sisters. I became the fall guy.

Thank you for giving me the benefit of the doubt.
Sincerely, Linda Rose

#4 General Comment

rebuttal on Linda Rose Cantorreport

AUTHOR: Caroline - (United States of America)

I know Linda Rose to be a very honest, upstanding individual, who is positive in all her dealings with others.  Linda Rose is not a schemer, and I have never known her to cheat.  I have never even known her to be negative towards other people.  I was astounded to read the report, which could not be less like the woman I know.

I believe that there is some history here, between the reporter and the person with whom Linda Rose was temporarily allied.  This is merely another way for this person to attack her own sister (I believe)  I think you can read all you need to into that information, and draw your own conclusions.  This bogus complaint appears to be a sisters' feud that has spilled over onto Linda Rose and that isn't fair or reasonable.  Ignore this mean-spirited  report, it's unsubstantiated (because there is no way to substantiate an untruth.)

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Appalled at the Lies

AUTHOR: Lola - (United States of America)

I came upon this report via a Google search for a friend.  I was appalled at the false allegations directed against her.  I have known this woman for many a year and she is probably the most honest person I've ever met.  She is not now or ever was in the past writing a book or in business with Sharon Corr or any member of the Corr family.  To coin a phrase "ripping off" people is not Ms. Canter's M.O.  She is more of a giver than a taker.  I hereby wish to inform anyone that reads this that they are reading false allegations and should disregard anything inflammatory. People who have nothing better to do with their time should find other ways to occupy themselves instead of creating animosity in this world.

#6 REBUTTAL Individual responds

THIS REPORT IS TOTALLY FALSE

AUTHOR: Linda zawitz - (U.S.A.)

I was made aware of this posting and am completely not guilty of any of the charges. I am no way connected with the Corr family. I have never scammed anyone out of one cent. This was written by the disgruntled sister of Sharon Corr, Michelle Eli. Sharon is a friend of mine for years, but I have never had an any business dealings with her or her husband, Robert Corr. I am in no way a business associate of either of the Corrs. I am disheartened that this report cannot be removed  as it is totally false. I have not seen Sharon for a year and a half. At that time, I was informed that the book she was writing will never be published. I go to Chicago to visit my 2 sons and it was there I met Sharon. On the rare occasion that I am there, I try to visit her. Many of my friends have seen this report and have asked me about it. Please note that I have never met Michelle Eli, ever. The relationship between Michelle and her sister is none of my business. This was an attempt to again discredit Sharon by involving me. The other thing is that I am NOT a poet on Allpoetry.

Thank you for the opportunity to defend myself.
Sincerely, Linda Rose

#7 General Comment

Linda Rose Canter

AUTHOR: heyshellyjo - (United States of America)

I have read the complaint about Linda Rose Canter and her alleged scheming method to gain money by defrauding people about a book that is not going to be published.  Speaking on behalf of Ms. Canter, and those affiliated with her, the amount of money gained by such an endeavor would hardly be worth the effort and by making such claims, I would have to deduce that the person making the complaint has the purpose of hurting her reputation because of personal issues.

Please use this site for true issues of fraud or purposeful mismanagement and not vendetta.  Ms. Canter is a woman of integrity and to make attempts to destroy such because of personal issues is simply in bad taste.