Complaint Review: Linda Salvin, Psychic

• Submitted: Tue, September 21, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, September 21, 2010

• Reported By: sarafina — olympia Washington United States of America
Linda Salvin, Psychic

Linda Salvin, Psychic KABC Talk Radio Host, Con woman extrodinaire In91356ternet, Internet

My experience with Linda Salvin is near-identical to the other 5 reports on her. In my 1hr reading, she spent over 45 min talking about how she became psychic and how she was going to be the next Sylvia Brown. The rest of the 15 min was entirrely unrelated to my reality that I was mad at myself for even  having a reading with her. Honestly, I could have done better with 1800 Miss Cleo.

She is absolutely not psychic and, by the way, who ever heard of getting a Ph.D. in metaphysics--what an oxymoron. And make no mistake--she expects to be called Doctor. Anyway, I digress.

The whole purpose of the reading for her was to prep me so that I would feel obligated to buy her overpriced scented candles, otherwise known as "Wicks of Wisdom." Foolishly I did--as did others who also knew better. Then after buying one set, she had the nerve to tell me that sometimes customers have to buy more than one set to obtain the desired results. How convenient for her. How many would I really need: $10,000's worth?

Needless to say, the candles were no better at achieving the stated results (according to her, actors have received Oscars on the basis of her candles) than her psychic abilities were at helping me sort out my life's mistakes.

What is surprising is that as bad as she is, why hasn't the FCC shut her down just as they did Miss Cleo. She keeps on going and ripping people off.  Consider yourself warned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2010 01:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Linda-Salvin-Psychic/internet/Linda-Salvin-Psychic-KABC-Talk-Radio-Host-Con-woman-extrodinaire-In91356ternet-Internet-642889. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Linda Salvin, Psychic