Complaint Review: Linda Schafer

• Updated: Fri, June 13, 2014

• Reported By: Linda — Toledo Ohio
Linda Schafer
6688 Glade Rd. Acworth , Georgia USA

Linda Schafer Lkschafer Sold me a 2013 IceBear Trike, 50cc, Euro-R 3 Wheel Scooter, advertised on web site to go 35 plus miles per hour. I have had it to two motorcycle and scooter mechanics that said I have been duped. Fastest it will go is 28 miles per hour, and takes awhile to get there. Suppose to be street legal, but someone will run me over going that slow. I even had another carburetor put on it. It had now cost me about 1/3 of what I paid for it. I can't even go to the grocery store, so it is now sitting in my garage. Within a month after I got it I told them I want to send it back, and they said "oh, you can't do that". Good for nothing now, and I can't even sell it. The only good thing about it is it looks pretty. Is there anything I can do for them to compensate me in one way or another? Help a Senior lady! Acworth Georgia

Bought this scooter with the understanding from the web site that this is street legal and would go 35 miles per hour plus.  The fastest it goes is 28 miles per hour..and that takes a couple blocks to get it up to that.  It is dangerous on the main road, so it sits in the garage.  I have had it to two cycle mechanics that both say it is junk.  After having it around a month and to two different mechanics, I told Killersports I wanted to send it back and they said no.  They misrepresented the trike scooter. The mechanics say it is junk and dangerous.  I can't even sell it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2014 09:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Linda-Schafer/Acworth-Georgia-30102/Linda-Schafer-Lkschafer-Sold-me-a-2013-IceBear-Trike-50cc-Euro-R-3-Wheel-Scooter-adver-1154574. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Linda Schafer