Complaint Review: Linda Wilson

• Updated: Thu, January 03, 2013

• Reported By: One Of Many To Follow — Moreno Valley California USA
Linda Wilson
867 Prospect Place Costa Mesa, California United States of America

Linda Wilson American Home Services FRAUD , MISREPRESENTATION, NO REFUND.. I WANT MONEY MONEY BACK!! Costa Mesa, California

Linda Wilson, Stephanie Wilson, Andrew Fuentes, all part of or owned /worked for American Home Services in Santa Ana California. They promised they had a plan to reduce your mortgage via a loan modification or an investor would buy our loan from the banks, than turn around and give us loans...

This never happened.. 1 false promise after another regarding her investors. Finally she would want more money for other programs, she was only leading us on. She and her daughter Stephanie Wilson are frauds and misreprsented everyone. When they could not perform they said we would all get refunds, as of today I have not received a refund nor many others. There will be many many more people going after her.

She was shortly arrested in November 2011 on another business scam of hers,

Stay away from this woman and anyone who does business with her, they will promise the world and give your cr@p!! They are wrong, my husband and I have worked very hard and because of her false promises we have also lost our home of 25 years. [continued below]....
..... She said that she would also postpone the sales but she lied, all she wanted was money. money house was sold and she said, "well not my fault you didnt pay for so long", i hope she loses her homes!!

She is living in a big house, her and her daughter, they used all of the victims monies and bought properties, invested and took homes from people.

They are FRAUDS AND THIEFS!!

CONTACT THE FBI AND FILE YOUR REPORTS AS I HAVE.

There are thousands of victims.. She has never refunded anyone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2013 04:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Linda-Wilson/Costa-Mesa-California-92626/Linda-Wilson-American-Home-Services-FRAUD-MISREPRESENTATION-NO-REFUND-I-WANT-MONEY-M-990850. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Linda Wilson