Complaint Review: Lindale Capital Group

• Updated: Sat, November 24, 2012

• Reported By: Lawson — Providence Rhode Island United States of America
Lindale Capital Group
77 Water Street Suite 2204 New York, New York United States of America

Lindale Capital Group Brimwell Capital Group/ Loan Agent: Eric Bradshaw BRAND NEW ONLINE LOAN SCAM- BEWARE New York, New York

I received a phone call from Lindale Capital Group, a company specializing in various loans, credit services, etc, that I had been approved for a personal loan of $7,000. Spoke with a professional sounding "loan agent" named Eric Bradshaw at EXT. 204, who e-mailed me the loan application and instructions for documentation required. Received the paperwork, looked everything over, very legit appearing. Researched online, including these sites, with no results showing up of scams. Also found the company site on www.mantra.com. Even googled the address. I didn't find anything negative, but I now realize that is because it must be a newer named loan scam not yet reported.

After faxing in paperwork and copies of important information, paystub, license, social security card, bank info, I was told I had to choose collateral to secure the loan. I do own a home, but luckily was not willing to provide information on that, get a co-signer-which I didn't have, or the loan agent said I could put a security deposit down of $826.00 to secure it, and send it via western union to ensure direct deposit if funds within 6 hours. I did not even have that money to put down, it was a majority of my paycheck, but I figured with the loan funds, I would have that back plus some for my bills.

After wiring the money to another loan agent: AUBREY EDWARDS the customer service agent ( Eric Bradshaw was not in) verified my paperwork I had faxed over & asked for the number to retrieve the funds. I was told I would receive a confirmation call and email when the funds were available, about 6 hours from then, where the funds would be direct deposited into my account, and since it was a Friday, he ensured the funds would be in that day as I had sent in everything for processing prior to 1 PM.

Well as you can imagine, no phone call, no email, no funds...when I tried calling, nobody answered although it was within business hours and suddenly my calls were screened as it asked for my name to be stated prior to connecting, when before that was not done. I'm interested to see if I get any more calls requesting further funds or if the number just disconnects. I have reported them to FTC, Internet Scam Alert Site, local law enforcement, Western Union Fraud Dept....WATCH OUT FOR THESE LOAN SCAMS UNDER NEW COMPANY NAMES

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2012 02:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lindale-Capital-Group/New-York-New-York-10005/Lindale-Capital-Group-Brimwell-Capital-Group-Loan-Agent-Eric-Bradshaw-BRAND-NEW-ONLINE-L-973011. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lindale Capital Group