Complaint Review: Linebarger Goggan Blai & Sampson, Llp

• Updated: Fri, June 28, 2013

• Reported By: Alexa — Denver Colorado
Linebarger Goggan Blai & Sampson, Llp
1515 Cleveland Office Building Denver, Colorado USA

Linebarger Goggan Blai & Sampson, Llp send me a notice of unpaid tolls... and aparently I'm collection now due to a matter since january 2011 Denver Colorado

*General Comment: public record

My brother in law recently received a NOTICE OF UNPAID TOLL, my concern js that this unpaid letter was under a car I drive not my brother in law. I know i don't drive on paid toll while im on freeways..my brother in law called the firm as soo  as he got this notice. and they told him that this issue was sin January 16, 2011. and that they have been sending lettler to an old address he livex before now the issue is that in 2011 he was already on his new house and a new address and Dmv already had that address on the system  and my brother in law had never received a photo with a ticket or bill since 2011 up to todays date june 28,2013. it has been two and a half years since this matter and is the first time he is hearing from it... now im writi g this because like a mention before im the person that drived the car most of tbe time but i don't decall driving that far on a road that i had to pay... what canhe do? he hasn't paid this notice because we don't even know what to do. what if this is a scam. if we had recdived a lettler back in 2011 well we would know we have a ticket pending but we hadn't... this firm is reallg a scam!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2013 09:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Linebarger-Goggan-Blai-Sampson-Llp/Denver-Colorado-80202/Linebarger-Goggan-Blai-Sampson-Llp-send-me-a-notice-of-unpaid-tolls-and-aparently-I-1062834. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Linebarger Goggan Blai & Sampson, Llp

#1 General Comment

public record

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

If there is a fine then there is a ticket. If there is a ticket, then it is a matter of public record. You need to call the court house of the area you are supposed to have the ticket in. They should be able to either verify the ticket or point you in the right direction as how to continue. But it is very important to ask some questions. After 2 years you would think that there would be a ding on one of your DL. What is the statute of limitaions? Is there proof of a crime. Is this lawfirm used by said county/state to do collections.