- Report: #1054533
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP1515 Cleveland Place, Suite 300, Denver, CO 80202 Denver, Colorado USA
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP want money for a supposed traffic violation 2 years ago - no proof - very suspicious!! Denver Colorado
*UPDATE Employee: Northwest Parkway Toll
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
In May 2013 I received a suspicious letter in the mail sent to my business address from the lawfirm Linebarger Goggan Blair & Samosn, LLP in Denver - alleging that I used a tollway in Broomfield, CO, 2 YEARS AGO, without paying toll. Since I do not use tollways, I was questioning the bill. There were several very unprofessional and suspicious signs to the letter. Here is the list:
- there is not stamp on the letter envelope, indicating where and when it was mailed, rather it look like a group mailing
- there is no signature to the letter
- there is no name of a person working on the case
- there is no proper procedure offered to me to contest the bill
- there is no proof of my alleged transgression
- there is no time span given for payment, the letter demands that I pay immediately
- in 2 years I have NEVER received a notice about this incident
- the notice was sent to my business address which is available on-line to everyone
- the bill was NOT sent to my address assicoated with my llicense plates and Colorado car registration
- supposedly they took a photo of my car, why did they not contact me immediately
- there is no e-mail number on the letter
- there is no website listed on the letter
- the letter lists threats of further punishments and demands for immediate payment which seems highly unlikely as coming from a sincere organization or company.
I called the company and spoke with a man who was very impolite and aggressive. He did not explain the situation to me in a believable way but repeated the allegations.
I sent the letter and bill on to my Legal Shield lawyers for clarification.
Then I went on-line to google the lawfirm's name and found that this type of thing has happened to other innocent citizens before.
I am writing this report to protect others who might receive this kind of bill from Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson. In May 2011, when the alleged incident supposedly happened in Broomfield, I had just moved back to Colorado. I did not live in Broomfield or near it. I do not use tollways in Colorado, I used them in Chicago and I always stopped to pay toll. Everyone knows how silly it is NOT to pay their toll - I would not do that. Everyone knows that you get instant notice if you don't pay a toll, within a matter of weeks, not years. And besides, if my license plates were indeed known, they would have never sent this bill to my office address, but to the address associated with my car registration, but they did not. Conclusion: There is something seriously suspicious about that company and their bill. Watch out everyone, and make your report, so others can be aware of the plot.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2013 07:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Linebarger-Goggan-Blair-Sampson-LLP/Denver-Colorado/Linebarger-Goggan-Blair-Sampson-LLP-want-money-for-a-supposed-traffic-violation-2-yea-1054533. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.