Complaint Review: Linebarger, Goggan, Blair, & Sampson, LLP

• Submitted: Sat, September 17, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, September 17, 2011

• Reported By: John — El Paso Texas U.S.A.
Linebarger, Goggan, Blair, & Sampson, LLP
P. O. Box 01-1861 Miami, Florida United States of America

Linebarger, Goggan, Blair, & Sampson, LLP Sending repetitive collection letters over the past ten years Miami, Florida

These guys are so f---ing sleezy, but they must be making money. They started sending me collection notices about ten years ago about a supposed ticket issued in Miami in April of 1991 showing my so-called Florida Driver's License number on it. I HAVE NEVER HAD A FLORIDA DRIVER'S LICENSE AND HAVE NEVER BEEN TICKETED IN MIAMI! About 5 years ago the driver's license number started appearing as my true Texas license number (public records).

I called them the first time they sent me the notice to let them know they must have a wrong addressee and to investigate the issue. I never got a return call after that, but have been receiving (through 3 different addresses since) a repeat notice for that ticket totalling $235.20 at least once a month and sometimes twice a month... FOR THE PAST TEN YEARS FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!.

I guess they're spending about 6 or 7 dollars a year on postage, letter printing, return envelopes, etc. [continued below]....
..... that they are sending me so right about now they're up to about $60-70 trying to freak me into sending them money. I'll let them continue for as long as they want. I figure I'll go through another change of address or two over the next 30 years and it will be entertaining to see if they'll ever stop wasting their money trying to collect that debt that isn't mine in the first place...lol. IDIOTS---SCOUNDRELS---but most of all ATTORNEYS!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2011 05:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Linebarger-Goggan-Blair-Sampson-LLP/Miami-Florida-33101-1861/Linebarger-Goggan-Blair-Sampson-LLP-Sending-repetitive-collection-letters-over-the-778054. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Linebarger, Goggan, Blair, & Sampson, LLP