Complaint Review: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP

• Updated: Fri, March 08, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Margate Florida United States of America
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP
PO BOX 01-1861 Miami, Florida United States of America

Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP These scumbags are trying to rip me off for $832.50. The tickets which are fraudulent they claim occurred in 1997 &1998 Miami, Florida

On March 8th 2013, I received a letter from these dirtbags claiming that if I didn't pay them $832.50 for Driver's License suspensions and revocations which allegedly occurred in 1997 & 1998. The DMV NEVER notified me that there was a problem nor did they ever request these fees. I have a SAFE DRIVER license which I just performed a change of address on last week. I always had current insurance and only once about 16 years ago had a license suspension/revocation which I took care of. I went five years without driving, but my license has been in good standing ever since. I was in complete shock when I received this letter today as I was considering obtaining a new vehicle, which I use to take my step parents to doctor's appointments and do their grocery shopping.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2013 08:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Linebarger-Goggan-Blair-Sampson-LLP/Miami-Florida-33101/Linebarger-Goggan-Blair-Sampson-LLP-These-scumbags-are-trying-to-rip-me-off-for-8325-1025863. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP