Complaint Review: Linebarger, Goggan, Blair, Sampson, LLP

• Updated: Wed, April 17, 2013

• Reported By: Julie — Greenwood Arkansas
Linebarger, Goggan, Blair, Sampson, LLP
P.O. Box 950391 Oklahoma City, Oklahoma United States of America

Linebarger, Goggan, Blair, Sampson, LLP I received a letter stating this was the final demand for collecting owed taxes and I must resolve my obligation. I do not live or work in the state that they say I owe money. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

I received a letter stating that this was the final demand for my obligation to the OTC for taxes due. I do not live or work in the state of Oklahoma. This says I owe $1,036.58 then it say to fully resolve this I must pay $2,329.31.

I don't know anything about this as I pay an actual CPA to prepare my taxes. Nor do I live or work in the state of Oklahoma.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2013 07:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Linebarger-Goggan-Blair-Sampson-LLP/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-73195-0391/Linebarger-Goggan-Blair-Sampson-LLP-I-received-a-letter-stating-this-was-the-final-de-1044130. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Linebarger, Goggan, Blair, Sampson, LLP