Complaint Review: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP

• Updated: Tue, April 17, 2012

• Reported By: Kristina — Weston Florida United States of America
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP
Po Box 659443 San Antonio, Texas United States of America

Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Scam!! Fradulent Company San Antonio, Texas

*Consumer Comment: Take them to Court

*Consumer Comment: what ever happened?

*Consumer Suggestion: How to Cease the Harassment

These idiots sent me a letter to my mothers home, where i have not lived in 5 years for a ticket that is almost 5 years old as well. I clearly have a new address on my license and have since renewed my license and tag on my car. the letter states i have a violation for driving with a learners license. That was paid almost 5 years ago. If this was true which i know it isnt because i called the motor vehicle department why would i have been able to renew my license, get a license and continously renew my tag every year. what i would like to know is why these people are sending letters with false accusations with my personal information on there. Wait until tomorrow morning i am going to call these idiots and give them a piece of my mind as well as let them know i will sue their a** for harassment. Lets see how they like that response.

Dont be fooled by these people, they google public information and are trying to scam people out of their money. But not me, Im too smart to give away my hard earned money

If you are reading this Linebarger.."I am mailing this letter back to you and you can take it and shove it up your a** !! You wont be getting any money from me, your company is pathetic, your better off steali mail uneducated scums.. Ps yes this actually is harassment

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2012 07:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Linebarger-Goggan-Blair-Sampson-LLP/San-Antonio-Texas-78265/Linebarger-Goggan-Blair-Sampson-LLP-Scam-Fradulent-Company-San-Antonio-Texas-866160. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP

Take them to Court

AUTHOR: Fed Up - (USA)

Take them to Small Claims Court. Sue for the MAXIMUM your jurisdiction allows. Some states it is $5,000.00 , and some it is $10,000.00.  Filing fees are usually around $100.00 depending on your state/jurisdiction.  Ask the court clerk if you should file Small Claims or Civil Suit.

Sometimes this is the ONLY way to get them to stop.  Since they are a lawfirm, file a complaint to the State Bar Association and insist they make them stop.  Contact your Congressman/Congresswoman and file a complaint there as well. Also contact the BBB, State Attorney and the Federal Trade Commission.  The more people that file complaints with these agencies, the faster they will be put out of business.

Find out what the laws are in that jurisdiction regarding picketing.  Let it leak to the news media, and perhaps the embarasment will make them stop.

If they are contacting other family members or friends, this is considered harassment and illegal.  Do your research on the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA)  as to what these entities can  or cant do.  Knowing your rights under FCRA will empower you to fight this vermin.  This is what I would do if it were me.

what ever happened?

AUTHOR: Zee - (United States of America)

What ever happened? Did you pay? Did they stop calling harassing?
They have called me about some unpaid tolls in Houston first time I said fine I l
Paid 200$ now they calling again that I owe another 158$ for someone other tolls!
Like omg and if not they will sue me send me to
Court I called Houston toll road authority aperantly I do owe that much but ok the first time I paid them not the toll road number I called so i am wondering if that's the same charge and they took the money I don't know but I have to pay the tolls but right now kinda low funds I have to wait a month these people
Said as soon as possible before they sue or something like that? Any advice do they go through with it?

#3 Consumer Suggestion

How to Cease the Harassment

AUTHOR: Fed Up - (USA)

It is quite obvious to me that this company is deceptive, ruthless, and downright ugly.

Here is a way to get them to stop harassing you through the Postal Service

If enough people complain about these horrid people, then perhaps, the government will shut them down.  Hurting people like this is criminal, immoral, and downright mean.