installed

Complaint Review: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP

• Submitted: Tue, March 05, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, March 05, 2013

• Reported By: Jenna — Yuma Arizona U.S.A.
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP
PO Box 659443 San Antonio, Texas United States of America

Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP WARRANT ROUND-UP NOTICE San Antonio, Texas

I received a dunning notice from LGB&S that stated it was a "warrant round-up notice" for a ticket in Hudspeth County TX.  There is no DL number no vehicle plate number. Just a citiation # and that I owe 191 dollars or I may get a warrant for my arrest.

Strange thing is I have never even been to the state of Texas.  There also is no such thing as a debtor prison in the United States of America.

I've been stationed in AZ since 2004.  Prior to that I was stationed in CA.  Prior to that it was Maryland.

I did some net searching and found I am not the only one who has received these type of dunning letters for an apparent Junk Debt Buyer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2013 03:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Linebarger-Goggan-Blair-Sampson-LLP/San-Antonio-Texas-78265/Linebarger-Goggan-Blair-Sampson-LLP-WARRANT-ROUND-UP-NOTICE-San-Antonio-Texas-1023978. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP