Complaint Review: Linebarger, Goggan, Blair & Sampson, LLP

P.O. Box 3856 Urbandale, Iowa United States of America
  • Phone: 866-234-9790
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Linebarger, Goggan, Blair & Sampson, LLP Billed me for court costs & fees that the clerk of court told me do NOT exist Urbandale, Iowa

I received a "bill" from these attorneys saying that I have unpaid court costs & fees in a state that I have not been to in more than 10 years. This bill was sent to an address that I moved from over one year ago.

I thought this was awfully strange so I called the Clerk of Court in that particular county & state. The woman that I spoke to on the phone told me that there was no such Docket Number in her computer, she couldn't find my name or my previous address in her computer. She asked me what the court costs & fees were for. I told her that is what I was calling to find out.

According to her computer, these alleged unpaid court costs & fees ($143.75) do NOT exist. The woman that I spoke to on the phone from the Clerk of Court office in that particular county & state thinks that this law firm bought my name & previous address from an unknown source and that in her office, this alleged law firm has a history of trying to scam people like me out of their money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2013 08:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Linebarger-Goggan-Blair-Sampson-LLP/Urbandale-Iowa-50323/Linebarger-Goggan-Blair-Sampson-LLP-Billed-me-for-court-costs-fees-that-the-clerk-1006429. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Linebarger, Goggan, Blair & Sampson, LLP

adding